Always wanted to be a mermaid?
What better opportunity than your hen do or special birthday?!
Gather your pod for your celebration and we will bring mermaid activities to you… siren perfection!
What the party includes:
- a professional photoshoot in mermaid tails with both individual and group shots
- 1-3 photographs per person (or per small group for larger parties), plus group photos, all available to download in high resolution from a private gallery
- making the clamshell mermaid bras of your dreams
- making mermaid tiaras (we fully expect some of you to wear them to work following the party!)
- use of all our props and costumes (including tails, of course!)
- free rein in our mermaid makeup box
- cake! (gluten free also available)
- a professional photographer who is also a professional mermaid – double the experience and lots of good costume tips!
- a mermaid assistant/stylist to help you craft, all get in and out of your tails, and look your best in the photos
- at least 10 aspiring mermaids (we can cater for fewer but a minimum charge applies – and you can of course book for hen parties, birthdays or just because!)
- a venue for us to shoot in – we can set up almost anywhere, but need a certain amount of space for groups – we can advise further on this by email and can liaise with your venue if needed
- bring your own bubbly – sadly we’re not licensed to provide alcohol but you can bring your own to go with the cake!
- to let us know dress sizes well in advance of the event so we can ensure we have tails to fit you all
- each mermaid-to-be needs to bring a bra or bikini top to turn into the clamshell mermaid bra of her dreams
Crafting & photoshoot mermaid parties, including your photographs, are from just £69 per person with a 10 person minimum.
This includes travel within Colchester postcodes (CO); travel elsewhere is completely doable – drop me a line and I’ll send a quote over!
Want to know more?
Get in touch for more information, availability and to book – let’s get your mermaid transformation under way!