Always wanted to be a mermaid?
What better opportunity than your hen do or special birthday?!
Gather your pod for your celebration and we will bring mermaid activities to you… siren perfection!
All parties include:
- a professional photoshoot of each person in a mermaid tail
- use of all our props and costumes (including tails, of course!)
- 1-3 photographs per person, available to download in high resolution from a private gallery
- free rein in our mermaid makeup box
- cake! (gluten free also available)
- a professional photographer who is also a mermaid herself – double the experience and lots of good costume tips!
- a mermaid assistant/stylist to help you craft, all get in and out of your tails, and look your best in the photos
- at least 10 aspiring mermaids (we can cater for fewer but a minimum charge applies – and you can of course book for hen parties, birthdays or just because!)
- a venue for us to shoot in – we can set up almost anywhere, but need a certain amount of space for groups – we can advise further on this by email and can liaise with your venue if needed
- bring your own bubbly – sadly we’re not licensed to provide alcohol but you can bring your own to go with the cake!
- to let us know dress sizes well in advance of the event so we can ensure we have tails to fit you all
Party costs & add ons
Mermaid photoshoot parties, including your photographs, are from just £35 per person with a 10 person minimum.
This includes travel within Colchester postcodes (CO); travel elsewhere is completely doable – drop me a line and I’ll send a quote over!
Add Making Mermaid Tiaras for just £12 per person
Add a session making mermaid tiaras (we fully expect some of you to wear them to work following the party!) to your party – we provide everything from the tiara bases to paints, glue gluns and shells & sparkly things to glue on.
Cost: £12 per person
Add making the Clamshell Bras of your Dreams for just £18 per person
If you really want to go all out on the mermaid theme, a clamshell bra is a must! We bring ethically sourced shells, waterproof glue and all kinds of sparkles and adornments to help you make the most beautiful mermaid tops 🙂
Additional time required: 1 -2 hours (ish)
Additional venue requirements: table space & plugs for glue guns – we’ll bring table covers for the mess!
Additional things you need to bring: each mermaid-to-be needs to bring a bra or bikini top (tankinis/vests also fine, but a bit of structure helps to hold the shells in place) to turn into the perfect clamshell bra 🙂
Cost: £18 per person
Add gift bags for the guest of honour, or for all guests
Ahh, goody bags – not just for kids!
You can add on party bags full of mermaid surprises for all your guests, or as a surprise for the birthday girl or bride to be. Sample contents include jewellery, mermaid or unicorn makeup brushes, mermaid bubbles, incense, enamel pins, biodegradable glitter – you name it, we can probably include it!
We’ll work with your budget per person, so these can be as economical or as budget-blowing as you like!
Add a mermaid tail for the bride to be or birthday girl
If the guest of honour is a mermaid fanatic, what better present than a swimmable mermaid tail of her very own?
Fin Fun tails are high quality and among the safest on the market, fully swimmable and also fully washable. Adult sizes are just £120, a £25 saving on the usual price.
You can choose colour & size and I’ll make sure it’s here in time for the event!
Want to know more?
Get in touch for more information, availability and to book – let’s get your mermaid transformation under way!